Contrary to popular belief, CBD oil is more than just a tincture you can ingest orally or topically. A nutritional supplement extracted from hemp, CBD oil is used as a dietary supplement by hundreds of thousands of people.
That said, it is safe and healthy to include this in a well-balanced diet due to its fatty acid content and antioxidant value. Moreover, it is beneficial to enhance your cannabinoid levels!
So without further ado, let’s look into using CBD oil for delicious homemade recipes.
CBD Oil in Food and Cooking
When Cannabidiol CBD oil is added to meals, it gives a myriad of benefits. If you dislike the flavor of CBD oil, mixing it with food can help to hide it. This is especially useful if you’re giving CBD oil to children or pets.
Because CBD oil is a liquid, it is incredibly versatile in the kitchen. Because oils naturally blend, combining CBD oil with cooking oils is straightforward. CBD oil can be used to make salad dressings, smoothies, desserts, and cereals.
CBD Oil in Healthy Food Recipes
- Salad Dressings: Salad dressings are a delicious and practical way to integrate CBD oil into your diet. A few drops of cannabis oil in salad dressing adds a cannabis flavor while masking smells.
- Cold-Pressed Juices and Smoothies: CBD oil is most commonly added to smoothies and beverages. Through this, the earthy flavor of the CBD will be completely imperceptible.
- Cooking Oil: Adding CBD oil to cooking oils is a quick and easy way to get CBD oil into your diet. Combine the CBD oil and the cooking oil of your choice in a glass bowl set over boiling water. The hot water will combine the oils without burning them.
- Pure Sweet Treats and Cacao-Based Chocolates: There are plenty of sugar-free, vegan sweet treat recipes online that are perfect for using CBD oil. Additionally, CBD oil-infused raw organic chocolates are very easy to make and taste precisely like milk chocolate! With this, consider adding raw chocolates to your tray of home-baked brownies!
- Natural or Organic Honey: Add a few drops of CBD oil to a teaspoon of honey as an excellent method for getting picky children or pets to consume the hemp tincture. Thanks to honey’s unique taste and texture, it conceals the CBD’s flavor and odor.
- Natural and Energizing Snack Bars: These gluten-free and paleo-friendly energy bars are perfect for anybody on the go. Combine seeds, nuts, honey (or vegan maple, date, or agave syrup), and CBD oil in a baking dish. Bake for 40-50 minutes, let it cool, then slice them up before serving or storing them away.
- Homemade Granola: It’s easy to include CBD oil into homemade granola. Simply sprinkle a few drops of CBD oil into your favorite oil before baking your granola mix.
- Breakfast Porridge: With CBD oil, you can add flavor and a fresh kick to your usual breakfast porridge, which usually only contains cinnamon and honey.
- Dairy-Free Ice Cream: Make your own raw vegan ice cream at home instead of buying commercial ice cream products loaded with sugar and additives. With just frozen bananas, chocolate powder, agave nectar, and CBD oil, you’ll have yourself a tasty sugar-free and dairy-free CBD ice cream!
Who says cooking and baking your food has to be hard? With these delicious and healthy recipes, you can even use your CBD oil and enhance your diet! So the next time you create your improved meal plan, keep these suggestions in mind—you’ll thank us later!
Are you in search of reliable and free health news? The Skinny is a free newsletter serving up the week’s most valuable health news. It is designed to provide information that can improve your health, so subscribe now to access our wide selection of news focused on physical, mental, financial, and nutritional health topics!