Including hemp protein in your oatmeal promotes better digestion and weight loss, effectively reducing the risk of developing heart disease. While oatmeal is incredibly healthy in a diet, adding hemp protein powder improves it even more.
Hemp protein is packed with antioxidants and protein for muscle building and can reduce inflammation, among many other things. Moreover, it provides a low level of essential fatty acids in the ideal ratio and adds extra fiber for improved digestion.
So, choosing a high-grade hemp protein ensures you’re getting maximum benefits from an oatmeal and hemp protein combo. This healthy eating and nutrition combo meal offers excellent benefits, such as:
- High fiber content that improves digestion
- High fiber and protein that promote dietary satisfaction, resulting in weight loss
- High protein that speeds up muscle recovery after exercise
- High carbohydrate levels that provide sufficient glycogen for energy
What Are the Benefits of Hemp Protein Powder?
Hemp protein powder can benefit you with better fitness results and improved overall health. Between 14 grams of protein, five grams of fiber, and 45 percent of your iron reference daily intake (RDI) per serving, you’ll see the health benefits!
Moreover, hemp protein generally outperforms most common protein sources, such as chia and flax seeds. A little-known fact is that it has more protein than chicken. So, if you’re looking to build or rebuild muscles, consuming quality protein like hemp powder is essential after a workout.
When you consume clean, plant-based protein, you help your body rebuild efficiently. Hemp protein powder, in particular, provides high protein per serving and is versatile in taste. To expand on the health benefits of hemp powder, here are other things you need to know:
1. Hemp protein contains high protein per serving, resulting in:
- Increased energy as the body uses its protein as a slow-release energy source
- Well-built muscles as hemp protein contains all 20 amino acids, including the nine essential amino acids your body cannot build on its own
- A satisfying meal, promoting weight loss succes
2. Hemp protein contains key vitamins and minerals, including:
- Forty-five percent of your iron RDI, which, in high concentration, improves energy and alertness with sufficient oxygen transport in your blood. More oxygen to the brain results in being more alert even without coffee. Moreover, extra iron is also encouraged for red blood cell production.
- Seventy percent of your copper RDI, which is essential in producing red blood cells and maintaining the nerve and immune system. Moreover, it also promotes iron absorption.
- One hundred eighty percent of your manganese RDI, helping boost metabolic activity and improve protein absorption and digestion. This mineral helps you better absorb the protein in hemp.
- Three hundred fifty percent of your thiamin RDI, which converts carbs into energy. It is also a key component of muscle and nerve impulses, essential for a good workout.
Hemp protein powder offers so many benefits that it seems almost perfectly made by nature. Not only does it provide an incredible source of high-quality protein, but it also contains helper vitamins and minerals that promote optimum absorption overall. Combining hemp protein powder with the healthy and tasty goodness of oatmeal doubles the benefits your body can reap from this nutritious meal.
TheSkinny is a free online newsletter providing readers with health and wellness news and tips. We want to provide an engaging read while ensuring everything is factual, with a primary mission of helping you conquer the day, the week, or your life. For more tips on healthy eating and nutrition, subscribe to our free newsletter!